NewsPlus

Sensible and responsible comments to news items and rebuttals to gossip, hearsay, and malicious untruths. Anecdotes and Observations.

Name:
Location: Mission, British Columbia, Canada

I was in Japan from July 1991 to August 2003. I taught English to every age group. My registered name in Japan is Akira Moritani. In Japanese, the last name comes first and the first name comes last. My Japanese name means forest (mori) valley (tani) brightness (akira). The brightness is in the sense of light.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

AKIRA MORITANI ACCUSED OF BEING A MALICIOUS LIAR

It has come to my attention that a large number of people believe that Akira Moritani is a liar and possibly a paranoid schizophrenic. This concerns the postulation that Halle Berry actually only considers Gabriel Aubry as a friend and that Halle Berry actually is in love with another Canadian, who is named Stuart Martyn Bennett. Further to this, I, Akira Moritani, have stated that there is a large trial being fought in Canada with Stuart being the victim (plaintiff)and that Halle Berry and Stuart are being kept from meeting and being with one another.

Apparently, even if this situation might be true, the stating of such a thing makes Stuart a criminal and me, Akira, a raving lunatic and a criminal.

Thanks for your attention, everyone. Let's all hope for the sake of the unbelievers that Stuart and I (Akira) are as horrible as they say. What will they say and do if my postings turn out to be true?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home