NewsPlus

Sensible and responsible comments to news items and rebuttals to gossip, hearsay, and malicious untruths. Anecdotes and Observations.

Name:
Location: Mission, British Columbia, Canada

I was in Japan from July 1991 to August 2003. I taught English to every age group. My registered name in Japan is Akira Moritani. In Japanese, the last name comes first and the first name comes last. My Japanese name means forest (mori) valley (tani) brightness (akira). The brightness is in the sense of light.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

WISHES FOR A GOOD YEAR END

The year 2006 is coming to an end. There are just slightly more than two months and a half left. Hallowe'en is around the corner and, in my mind, this spells the traditional end of Fall. Christmas is but a few heartbeats of childlike anticipation away from all the Tricking or Treating. Many children think that they can hear the bells of Santa's sleigh even now.

I hope the end of the year is good to you. I hope that all, who are suffering, can find some solace from friends and family.

Here is to a great end for the year 2006! May the year 2007 bring much Joy, Peace, Happiness, and Comfort to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home